While the legalities are boring, they’re necessary! If you have any concerns, please do get in touch.
Do I need insurance?
The Youth Adventure Trust has public liability insurance and this protects participants in the event of negligence on the part of the organisers. However, this is not personal accident cover for individuals.
All participants should ensure that their personal insurance arrangements do not preclude them from participation in this type of activity and that they are adequately covered in the event of an accident.
Do I need to declare my fitness?
After registering, you will be prompted to complete a personal details and medical form which includes a declaration as follows;
- I have answered all of the questions on this form to the best of my ability and knowledge.
- I authorise the Youth Adventure Trust to contact my GP for further information should they feel it necessary.
- I will bring sufficient supplies of any medication that I am using.
- I understand that the Challenge I have registered to take part in will be physically tiring and I am sufficiently fit to undertake the event.
- If my medical condition changes before the event I will inform the Youth Adventure Trust.
- I am/will be over 18 years of age on the date of the event.
- I agree to abide by the rules as set out by the Youth Adventure Trust.
- I understand that I enter the event at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself.
If you have any questions or concerns about completing this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org